Hi,

>  I also mentioned looking at Juniper on their list, and man did many come
> back telling me that JunOS could be a nightmare with commands changing from
> release to release, and that if I wasn't used to JunOS already (which I am
> not) that it would drive me batty.

For me it is very much the opposite. I love the structure and possibilities for
automation in JunOS, and I silently cry when I have to automate anything on old
style iOS…

If you have a VMware ESXi box available just download the vMX eval from the
Juniper website and you can decide for yourself.

Cheers,
Sander