On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 at 11:33, James Bensley
<jwbensley+cisco-...@gmail.com> wrote:

> APE has a wavelength from provider A to P-1 and a 2nd wavelength from
> provider B to P-2. I’ve asked each provider for a 2nd wavelength from
> me PE to P-1 and P-2, to increase the core facing capacity of the PE.

I just don't think the topologies are realistic for BW based. It's
just the lower BW links are then useless and never used, and wasted
money. Idea that I'll rather travel exactly 9 10GE links than 1 1GE
link is ridiculously atypical.

If you have BW problems, then you want some sort of idealised latency
metric and RSVP to put traffic on the best possible path with BW
remaining.

--
  ++ytti