Recently Shodan has been showing how it probes all our IOS-XE routers via SNMP even though we have an ACL on all our SNMP.  We then found that there is a bugid on the issue (ILMI can't be blocked by ACL):
CSCvs33325
As well as an internal TAC bugid:
CSCdp11863

Basically, none of the commands offered by these bugids or via the TAC case we opened have worked to block ILMI.  So we tried to use control-plane blocking as we do on our IOS-XR routers, but we have not managed to get that to work.

Does anyone have an actual tried and working solution to blocking ILMI on IOS-XE?  control-plane or other command?

Thanks,
Hank