To all,

How are you integrating NTP into your infrastructures? Is it part of your
management network(s)?
In the past it used to be that the management network was a flat network,
now we deploy north of the FW security zone management network and south of
the FW security zone management network. In this case the stratum 1 time
sync is from an org within my company but outside of my division. I want to
isolate the NTP infrastructure via a FW  interface for traffic isolation
and inspection.

I am curious how others are segmenting flows/traffic in their management
networks to isolate traffic flows. mngmt VRFs, vlans, L3 interfaces,
etc.... Specifically how are you dealing with NTP infrastructure that all
infrastructure obtains time from?

Mike