Ryan,

If your engineer is uncertain of how long it will take, he could build one
in a lab environment and simply measure the time. Again, travel time,
documentation, etc. all come into it, and we haven't even started
scripting. A design process needs to happen to help with those
requirements, not to mention a good statement of work.

Thanks,

James


On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Ryan Burtch <[email protected]> wrote:

> I need a good estimate of the time that it should take an experienced
> engineer to setup and configure a UCCX box in an existing environment.  I
> also need to know the time that it should take to setup a UCCX HA box.
>
> This is just the barebones config in order to get things up and running.
>  I don't need an estimate for scripting or anything like that.
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ryan Burtch
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to