Hi All,
I have a CUCM running 8.6.2, I have been informed this morning that some IP
phones are 1 hr out of sync. This is happening to a few remote sites. The NTP
server is seperate and is looked after by the customer.
I have check the CUCM server and get the follwing results which look ok:
admin:utils ntp status
ntpd (pid 26786) is running...
remote refid st t when poll reach delay offset jitter
==============================================================================
+10.160.x.x. 10.107.195.1 4 u 572 1024 377 16.743 0.105 0.015
*165.72.x.x .GPS. 1 u 659 1024 377 35.434 -0.071 7.146
synchronised to NTP server (165.72.x.x) at stratum 2
time correct to within 32 ms
polling server every 1024 s
Current time in UTC is : Mon Mar 24 09:36:02 UTC 2014
Current time in Europe/London is : Mon Mar 24 09:36:02 GMT 2014
Admin:
The clock on the routers sjow the same time. Any ideas what could be the
problem?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards
Costas
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip