From: Matthew Loraditch [mailto:mloradi...@heliontechnologies.com]
Sent: martes, 13 de mayo de 2014 12:25 p.m.
To: ROZA, Ariel; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: Digit Delay on 7 digit dialing

There is a 10 digit local pattern as well, but if that was the issue, shouldn't
it happen for all 7 digit calls?
The delay is between the last Keypad Button and the Dialed Number state in the
logs. I believe that isolates the issue to the CUCM side.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284