From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Tim Smith
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 6:02 PM
To: Mike O; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.0.3 to 8.6

Hi Mike,

Just to understand, what are you trying to gain by using COBRAS?

Maybe a phased migration of users?

Why not just the straight DRS server replacement method below?

You would only have a small window between when you take backup and when you
get restored version online where voicemails would not be taken.

Is it a HA pair or just single box?

The other method with HA is to setup a new box and let it replicate.

All the details on the server replacement are here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/upgrade/gui
de/8xcucrugx/8xcucrug040.html

Cheers,

Tim