From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jason
Aarons (AM)
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:53 PM
To: cisco-voip (cisco-voip@puck.nether.net)
Subject: [cisco-voip] Unity Connection 10.5.1 and Lotus Notes integration?

New deployment 10.5.1, customer is using Lotus Notes for their email. Asked
today about Lotus Domino server integration, which I thought had gone bye-bye
awhile back.

I see the notes about 3rd party support for integration with Lotus Notes in
Unity Connection 10.5.1
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unity/guide_c07-728376.pdf

Anyone doing this? Does it work? Licensing etc?

Who is the 3rd party?

I'm thinking IMAP might be the only answer.

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
+1-904-338-3245