Was looking for sql. Thanks Anthony for passing it along, thumbs up!
Thanks everyone for responding promptly.

Best,
TG

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Do you mean devices controlled through ccmuser interface (via user config)
> or devices that have been configured with the username as owner (through
> device config page)?
>
> I've had troubles getting those reports myself.
>
> I know with ELM there is a report that shows you what licences people are
> using, and I think it shows you the devices too.
>
> I'll have to try to recall what I did in the past.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 9, 2015, at 11:57 AM, TG <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to get a list of controlled devices for an application user?
>
> Thanks,
> TG
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to