Thanks Ryan, I see what you're saying.  Though I would have to counter
with: isn't that was subscribe calling search spaces are for?  Controlling
watcher's visibility to presentities?

That would be like saying: "We need to remove the CFA setting from Self
Care Portal because we can't control where they forward to."  Or am I
missing a key point?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:06 PM Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) <[email protected]>
wrote:

>  The idea behind BLFs and self care portal is that since it lets the user
> see linestate the admin must provision it. It’s a privacy thing for the
> user on the BLF destination that originated long before we had Jabber
> contacts to tell us what the user is up to.
>
>  If you wanted to do your own it would have to be a tool that used AXL to
> make the update.
>
> -Ryan
>
>  On Mar 26, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Anthony Holloway <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>  All,
>
>  I'm running up against the lack of support for BLF management in SCP:
> https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus02109
>
>  Has anyone run into this and come up with a solution which both:
>
>  A) Maintains the BLF+Speed Dial functionality
> B) Allows End Users to self manage the BLF+Speed Dial
>
>  Thanks.
>  _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to