Did you use the Cisco ESXI custom image? It has custom drivers for the server.
Tommy Tommy Schlotterer | Systems Engineer CCNA, CCNA Voice 48325 Alpha Dr. Ste. 150 Wixom, MI 48393 p 248.468.0710 e [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> w netechcorp.com<http://netechcorp.com/> [cid:[email protected]] [cid:[email protected]]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/75843?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1397760375508%2Ctas%3Anetech%2Cidx%3A3-1-5> [cid:[email protected]] <https://www.facebook.com/NetechCorporation> [cid:[email protected]] <https://twitter.com/netechcorp> [cid:[email protected]] <https://www.youtube.com/user/NetechCorporation> From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 2:15 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [cisco-voip] BE7K Network card issue Hi All I have four BE7K (UCS C240 M3S) servers that have the two quad port network cards, they all came prebuilt with ESXi 5.5 U2 on them, however only the on-board Nic's show up anywhere, I cant see the quad card ports in the BIOS, CIMC or ESXi? I have the ports on the quad cards patched and the switchports come up but cannot get the ports to appear, have checked BIOS etc but cannot see where they woudl be enabled. Anyone come across anything like this before? Regards Nick
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
