Hello

I've had a few requests for "Wireless" conference phones lately for some
medium sized rooms. In these cases the executive wants to get any cables
etc off the table, so a wired base station w/ cordless module for the table
fits the bill as much as a WiFi device would. And because "Wireless"!

I'm curious what other people might be using, I see that polycom has the
SoundStation2W that uses a POTS line. I've also had some folks using a
Jabra Speak510 paired with some of the bluetooth capable Cisco Phones, but
this only works well in small rooms.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman