From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Countryman, Edward
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 1:52 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUCM 10.x and RightFax SR140 v10

We’ve gone live with the new RF SR140 F0Ip environment a couple of months ago.
For the most part, things are working great.

There are a couple of destinations however that we don’t seem to be able to
successfully send to, even though I can send from the standalone fax machine in
my office every time.

One difference we noted was that my standalone fax machine starts to beep
immediately after dialing and even before the remote end answers.  The RF SR140
doesn’t do this.  Without this beeping the remote side seems to not want to
talk to us.

Does anyone know what this pre-tone is called and if it can be enabled in the
RF 10.x ??