I've never configured Informacast before.  I have most of the setup complete,
the only piece I'm hung up on is the 3850 switch (which is stacked).  I want to
enable multicast but it is only for the voice vlan.  There is no routing being
done between vlans or multiple switches.  Do I use ip multicast routing to
enable multicasting globally or ip multicast auto-enable?  Also, is PIM or IGMP
normally used?  IGMP is already running, so I was thinking I only had to
configure the multicast address for it.

Aaron