Or if you are like me, and didn’t install with those flags and have now screwed
up your Lync presence in Outlook (and several other things), you can follow
these steps to unscrew your installation ☺

http://www.phoney.ninja/2016/01/unscrewing-your-lync-presence-within.html

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Benjamin Kenneally
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 1:58 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Does Cisco Jabber (windrows) Conflict with MS Lync

Lync and Jabber share a large number of resources and registry settings. If you
want Lync to maintain control of all the MS Office integration (you're running
Jabber phone only, as an example), install Jabber with the flags

msiexec.exe CLEAR=1 /i CIscoJabberSetup.msi CLICK2X=DISABLE

and you should be set. This causes it to install without overwriting any of
those registry settings, including click to call.

Best regards,

Benjamin Kenneally

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 1:40 PM Nazar Shabour