I've always had to add it as a SAN

Sent from my iPhone forgive any typos

On Mar 17, 2016, at 6:19 PM, Erick Wellnitz
<ewellnitzv...@gmail.com<mailto:ewellnitzv...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Not to beat a dead horse but how does everyone typically handle the www.<fqdn>
that GoDaddy likes to insert into the cert as an alternate name?  Is it okay to
ignore that or should it be added as a domain when creating the CSR?

On Mar 17, 2016 1:25 PM, "Kevin Przybylowski"
<kev...@advancedtsg.com<mailto:kev...@advancedtsg.com>> wrote:
My typical process with Godaddy is to open the cert – manually copy the root
and intermediate certs to a file.  Then upload the root, followed by inter
certs as tomcat-trust, then upload the tomcat cert itself.  It’s been pretty
successful with that process…  The certs on UC can be fun.

From: cisco-voip
[mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net>]
 On Behalf Of Ryan Huff
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 3:19 PM
To: Erick Wellnitz <ewellnitzv...@gmail.com<mailto:ewellnitzv...@gmail.com>>
Cc: Cisco VoIP Group
<cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] IM&P - services reported in unknown state after SAN
cert install

As much as I hate to plug for MS Windows; you can typically use the Windows
certificate viewer to extract each CA in a bundle (speaking from Godaddy
experience myself). However the penguin (Linux) can do it faster IMO, but not
always as intuitive.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 17, 2016, at 3:15 PM, Erick Wellnitz