11.5(1)SU1 has been stable for me, and only found one bug that is causing a
minor problem.  An LDAP authenticated administrator logged into the
CCMAdmin cannot manage any LDAP associated items, like associating users to
the RMCM application user.  The work around is to login as a local super
user to manage this.