From: Scott Voll <svoll.v...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 29 April 2017 at 12:12 AM
To: "Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh)" <akram...@cisco.com>
Cc: Nathan Reeves <nathan.a.ree...@gmail.com>, "cisco-voip@puck.nether.net"
<cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Finesse cert error

So is it only the Tomcat Cert I need to reissue?  if I reissue, does it affect
any other systems, (such as CM)?

Just need to schedule maintenance.

TIA

Scott

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:25 AM, Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh)
<akram...@cisco.com<mailto:akram...@cisco.com>> wrote:
Hi guys,

The certificate should contain subjectAltName(SAN), and you should not have any
issues. If you were using CN, ensure it is now in the SAN. The same is
documented here:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/5f1Kp_ntUwU/CfER8_JKDwAJ

The team looked at this today and for CA signed certificates with the above
config, there are no issues on the latest Chrome/FF. If you are still facing
issues, can you send me the screenshot and details?

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065