From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
naresh rathore
Sent: June 19, 2017 1:48 AM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCCX script related questions

hi All,

i have to configure CRS scripting on UCCX. following is the requirement.

 1.  broadcast ring to level 1 engineer for 60 sec, then call goes to queue and
plays the option to exit the queue and leave voicemail.
       2. if exit option is not selected, it will broadcast ring level 2
engineer for 60 sec, then call goes to queue and plays the option to exit the
queue and leave voicemail.
       3. if exit option is not selected, it will broadcast ring level 3
engineer for 60 sec, then call goes to queue and plays the option to exit the
queue.
       4.if exit option is not selected, it will go through step 1, 2, 3 and
then go to voicemail.

I have following queries
       1. after 3 rings, the agent (finesse) because not ready. is it possible
to extend the timeout to 60 second. is it possible via "select resource" step?
        2.because i have to go through step 1, 2, and 3. during first round
when the state of the group is automatically changed to not ready (if nobody
answers), is it possible to change the state automatically to ready after some
time.
         3. Should i use resource group or skill based routing
         4. they also will be changing engineers from one level to another. is
it possible to assign different skills /change skills of a user using
supervisor desktop or limited version of appadmin page?

Thanks all

Regards

Naray