From: Charles Goldsmith [mailto:wo...@justfamily.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 12:30 PM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi
Cc: voyp list, cisco-voip (cisco-voip@puck.nether.net)
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] what triggers license change in UCCx?

The virtual mac address on the VM does not affect the license MAC generated for
the licensing, and it still uses the same old method as previous and your
license MAC can be "generated" or seen by using the AFG tool:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/applicat/content/cuc-afg/index.html

Taken from that webpage:
The License MAC is generated based on the Primary Node's Time Zone, NTP Server
1, NIC Speed, NIC Duplex, Host Name, DHCP, IP Address, IP Mask, Gateway
Address, Primary DNS, SMTP Location, and Certificate Information.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi