Hi, Everyone!

I am troubleshooting a Customer´s IPMA Setup.
They have an old 7.1.5 cluster that has no Cisco support but I still have to
help them.

They have multiple Managers and Assistants working, but only one has issues.
When the user tries to log in it receives the error "System Error. Please
contact  administrator".

At first, I tried restarting the CTI Manager, IP Manager Assistant and Tomcat
services, but the behavior remains.

I then looked at the different Managers and Assistants and found a couple of
differences between the working ones and the failing one. It was using a
different DN/partition scheme. I modified everything, but when I try to make
the last change I receive an error that does not allow me to save the change.
The change is the following.

I go to the failing assistant´s user profile and go to the "Assistant
configuration" section.
Then, in the lower section, Manager Association to the Assistant Line, I select
the assistant´s second line, the Manager name and the Manager´s line.

When I hit Save, a pop-up warning appears saying "Each Cisco Unified
Communications Manager Assistant controlled line of associated managers has to
be associated with and assistant line" and the change is not saved.
Has anyone seen something like this? I have a last resort option of creating a
whole new user for the assistant, or replacing the existing one. But I would
like to try an alternate solution before that extreme.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Ariel.