An update for those who have asked about extracting database records directly
from DRS backups.  I've had some success reading BLOB data from Informix ontape
files, so we can read flat files from the TARs as well as files stored as BLOB
fields in Informix.  It's working well enough to extract prompt & script files
from a sample UCCX 9 backup.  Definitely not stable enough to release, but it's
getting there.

The next step is to design an interface which allows users to open DRS backups
and browse the contents.  Think DRS Message Fisher, but for reading UCCX and
CUCM backups as well.  Since the tools are free and I can't exactly afford a
design team, this is where I could use some assistance from the community.

Please let me know if you're interested in providing some creative input on a
UI.  Have an idea about how you'd want to browse and extract data?  Put it in a
Visio.  Sketch it out in MS Paint.  Scribble it on a napkin.  Whatever works.
Have some C# experience and want to create a mockup?  Bless you.  One day
you'll be an unsung hero to some poor soul who accidentally overwrites the
wrong script in UCCX and relies on your work to save their bacon.

Thanks,
Pete