You can have the same VLAN ID on different switches without issue.

This works fine:

Switch A has vlan 100 and 200 and NIC A is trunking VLANs 100 and 200 to Switch
A.

Switch B has vlan 100 and 200 and NIC B is trunking VLANs 100 and 200 to Switch
B.

As long as those are truly different/isolated Vlans outside of vmware you wont
have an issue.  Just make sure you name them well, so you know which vlan 100
is A/B or even C.