I have had this happen a few times in the past.

Scenario:

·        Pay day loan scam, the caller knew the users name and work number,
demanded to talk to them to get them to pay.  When refused, they sent 4 or 5
simultaneous calls to the users work number (usually main department numbers)
tying up that department.

Created a UCCX script that compared the callers ANI to a list of known ANIs
that they were using, if it matched, it would answer and play a 30 second busy
signal wav file.  The reason for answering was to tie up all of their calls and
not actually ending them.  In our experience they never used more than a
handful at the same time.

If the call did not match the list of known ANIs, then the call went to a menu
where the caller would have to enter a digit to be connected.  This stopped the
robo calls from getting through to the actual user or department. I built it
with text to speech for the digit incase I needed to switch the digit on the
fly without having the user re-record the greeting.  It never came to that
level of need.

The menu does not stop the actual caller from pressing the digit and trying to
get their money, but it does stop the robo calls.

This was back in the MGCP/PRI days.