Hello, I am looking to build a simple script that will play a prompt, telling
the caller the  time of day, and what their calling number is.

Any ideas pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.