Hey folks, thought I'd share with the community as I recently had a need that
build the tool for, and thought others might benefit too. If you use Observium
(http://observium.org) as an NMS to monitor UC/Network gear, you may find this
to be interesting: https://github.com/ryanthuff/Observium_Webex_Notifier

Its a script that an Observium webhook contact can make JSON post to, and then
in turn, make a JSON post of the alert details to a Cisco Webex Teams space.
The instructions are pretty clear and found in the README.md. I just run the
script on-box in the Observium web path (.../html/...) somewhere, then just use
that URL for the OBS contact Webhook. I have been using for awhile and it works
really well thus far.

Thanks,

Ryan