We have a department that is looking to streamline device management and use
"single sign-on" to log the device onto the wireless network and into any apps.

>From what I understand, Jabber support this. The question is, can I have some
>Jabber clients use certificate authentication and some not?

Also, I can't seem to find a workflow on how to get this working. Anyone have
any pointers?

Assuming my servers have publicly signed certs, I'm guessing all that's needed
is to:

  1.  Enable SSO on my cluster (CUCM/Connection/Expressway).
  2.  Generate (publicly) signed certs for the clients.
  3.  Push the certs to the devices.
  4.  Configure Jabber (on CUCM) to authenticate via certificate.
  5.  Configure Jabber (client) to authenticate via certificate ABC stored
locally.

It's part 4 and 5 that I'd like more information on via documentation.

Lelio