Is anyone successfully using the Webex Assistant for all the cool features?

I've been testing this on a Kit Plus, and haven't had that much luck. It does
offer you to say "join the meeting" for a OBTP scheduled meeting, but, then I
get asked on-screen if I'm the host and the assistant responds to yes/no as
though the question is still "Do you want to join the meeting", so we can't get
by it.

Asking it to call anyone results in "Something went wrong", and asking it what
it can do gives us an on screen display with an arrow to page over that isn't
represented with any control to be able to scroll it.

This doesn't seem like it is supposed to behave this way, but, if it is going
to then I'd rather turn it off than have a customer yelling into the box and
getting frustrated.

Adam