Lelio,

We worked around this by never assigning DNs in UCM. We only assign
ipPhone in AD. Then, our UCM filter only matches users with ipPhone.

So the typical process for a new user is to modify the user's ipPhone,
then run UCM sync, then self provision. Not too bad.

--
Hunter Fuller
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology