More and more I have users reporting that their outbound PSTN calls are showing
as "Potential SPAM" on called party phones. Its causing some real problems
because these are legitimate calls that the customer in many cases has
requested but they are ignoring it due to the message and if they don't have
voicemail set up or its full they have the perception we are not returning
calls. I'm assuming the Caller ID name in the national Database is being
substituted with this message by the wireless carriers. We don't do any
telemarketing so there is no reason why our calls should be flagged with SPAM.
I've reached out and received little help from Verizon or AT&T. Wondering what
other are doing to get numbers "white listed" as I'm sure I'm not the only one
facing this. Thanks Jason