We had our Cisco partner setup our Expressways a couple of years ago.  It is a
cluster with 2 E's and 2 C's currently at v 12.5.7 using for MRA.  I have been
managing them, installing updates, troubleshooting etc.  The public Edge cert
is up for renewal.  Can anyone provide advice on renewing this cert?  I am
planning on just renewing with the same cert provider, but was interested in if
there is anything to watch out for.  Example, will there be a service
interruption when replacing the cert?  Or just install the new cert/pk and rest
easy?

Thanks in advance.

Sean.