Ahmed - does it happen if the Jabber is being woken up from
unregistered, or does it happen when Jabber is on-screen when the call
comes in, or does it happen in both situations?

Johnny - I'm not sure how or why the carrier would matter - isn't it all IP?

Expressway sends a push via Cisco/APNs to the iPhone to wake it.
Jabber wakes up and registers with callmanager, then begins ringing.
So now if CM stops signaling ringing, that is done over IP now -
right? Am I missing something?

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey