Ah split brains. Gotta love it.   Did you restart the ones that did not move?
 I have seen this when things go stupid. The sync usually isn’t the problem
it’s the real-time communication between the nodes that’s all messed up.
Usually can fix with a node reboot or restarting the cucm and cti services.
Course their maybe more to it but if things are in sync  should not be hard to
fix

Kent