We've got a customer that has a requirement from a customer to take SIP trunks
and punt calls out FXS ports. We're currently piloting this for the customer
with a 2821 with a EVM-HD-8FXS/DID + additional EM-HDA-8FXS.

The challenge we have, is that they're looking for us to send via DTMF the last
4 digits of DNIS, the tone for "*", and the CLID after pickup, eg.
1234*9995551212

I'm aware that if they're configured as DID ports, we can have IOS send digits
for the DNIS, but not aware of any way to send the CLID. We tried using a TCL
script to accomplish this, but it throws an exception error, even if we
simplify it to a "hello world" script.

Has anyone ever done something like this that can offer some pointers on how to
accomplish this? Would appreciate any insight someone might have to offer. I'd
really like to avoid having to throw an asterisk box in front of this setup to
do the DTMF generation.

Gary T. Giesen