You need to create a new user named mytestlist.

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Zach Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 12:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Lock-and-Key

I have a problem getting this to work correctly. My workstation ip address
is 95.0.8.52 and the ethernet address of the router I am telnetting too is
95.0.8.99.

interface ethernet 0
 ip address 95.0.8.99 255.255.0.0
 ip access-group 101 in

access-list 101 permit tcp any host 95.0.8.52 eq telnet
access-list 101 dynamic mytestlist timeout 120 permit ip any any

line vty 0
login local
autocommand access-enable timeout 5

Where am I going wrong? This configuration was taken directly from Cisco's
CC0. Thanks for your help.

Zack-CCIE Candidate

CCIE IN Y2G