After six weeks to obtain my CCNP I'm still waiting for my certification
kit. In the web page appears that it was processed on April 21, but the
mailed field still appears in blank. This is estrange for me because when I
got the CCNA, the kit arrived 5 days after the processed date.
A lot of people blame about Microsoft certifications, but to be honest, they
seems to be better organized or more efficient in this aspect, because my
four certifications (welcome kits) arrived always one week after the last
test.
I don't know where to call, I heard that sometimes is good to call Sylvan,
but I'm not sure. Any advise will be appreciated.
By the way I already signed 3 times the NDA.

Michael Kotchkoski.