Sheeraz -
I can do this for you, but you will have to pay my going rate:)  Actually,
the design will depend on what the network is going to do.  If you only
doing things like file or print sharing, I would use a stack of xl-en
switches on each floor.  I would tie the floors together with fibre.  You
can then run vlans and use one router to route between networks.  Like I
said, the actual design depends on what you need your network to do.
Joe