-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Mark Feuer
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 5:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well the CIT was a tough one, a few questions that had info that was in none
of my texts.  A couple I only knew from Hands On experience.  I am glad I
got this monkey off my back so I can start for my CCDA/CCDP and then go on
for CATM and then the CCIE.  If any of you have any questions that do not
involve me breaking the NDA, please ask away.

Mark Feuer
Systems Manager
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
CCNP, MCSE