Does anyone know what happened to Dowty Info Systems, used to be based in
Cherry Hill, NJ? Did they fold up? Did someone buy them? Aliens abduct them?

I have a Dowty T-1  ESF CSU unit. This is a large 19" rack mount unit. I'm
looking for some config info on this unit so I can set it up for this
client. It was taken out of service and I'd like to put it back in service
at a different facility.

This seems like a nice unit (as far as CSU's go). It has V.35, RS-422, and
BiPolar interfaces. Also has both AC and telco 48v power. This is a really
versatile box.

Anyway, any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tim Medley