a little info for those of u using a 7206 VXR out there, if u try to
upgrade ur ios version from a recently bought router, be very careful, and
in the mea      sure of possible open a TAC case before, since ios images to
VXR are almost hidden in the software center, and so are the valid boot
images. i spent 4 hours last night, including a tac case enginner who made
me waste time with an incorrect information, trying to get a backup router
to boot. so in doubt, send me an email, if not, open a tac case and tell
them right out, this is VXR man, wheres my image for it.  so far the latest
availbale boot image and ios for the 7206 VXR is a 12 0 7.
        Morgan