as from flash have been deleted..we are now in romonitor mode,XMODEM command
is also not there in ROMN Mode for uploading IOS..

What option will make router work again..could some one give some idea..

I had the same problem with a 4500M both bootflash and flash were empty. I
took the bootflash simm and installed it in a 3620 and uploaded a bootflash
image to it. This worked, a 2514 did not. It was the quickest fix I could
find. I attempted to upload the image using the dnld command, with both
kermit and xmodem. I had extra routers sitting around, just not a 4000
series.

David C Prall, CCDP CCNP MCSE MCNE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://dcp.dcptech.com