By the way who is this 7 year old ?
---------------------- Forwarded by Babashola Madariola/C/Africa/Mobil-Notes on
05/12/2000 07:40 PM ---------------------------

ElephantChild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/12/2000 04:56:24 PM

Please respond to ElephantChild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   Eric Bishop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (bcc: Babashola Madariola/C/Africa/Mobil-Notes)
Subject:  Re: PSN

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Eric Bishop wrote:

> On a PSN is it necessary to have the same encapsulation type on both sides
> of the link i.e. PPP?

Yes. This is also true of LANs, BTW.

--
"Now, I believe there are some things that 7 year olds shouldn't have to
be exposed to yet, and the entry in the dropdown menu he was perusing

---------------------- Forwarded by Babashola Madariola/C/Africa/Mobil-Notes on

Ole Drews Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/12/2000 04:49:38 PM

Please respond to Ole Drews Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>