Post a your config.  Off the top of my head, you haven't configured ospf on
the interfaces as non-broadcast multi-access (NBMA).  And therefore have a
routing problem.  Or you are using loopback interfaces as dial-peer
destinations and the loopbacks aren't configured in OSPF with a Network
command or in the correct area.

For example:

int s0
ip ospf network point-to-multipoint non-broadcast

enjoy,

Rodgers Moore, CCDP, CCNP-Security

<41506A941272D311BBB10060089E2BB10F2CCB@EXCHANGESVRITC>...