What kind of program did you use for that diagram ? Visio ?
Is that a simple diagram or do you use it for other data, too (conf.
snippets, interface info ecc ecc) ?

Heiko

-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Marocchesa, 14         ph  x39-041-5494228
-- I-31021 Mogliano V.to (TV) fax x39-041-5492263
-- ITALY