Fellow list members,
                                I'm currently trying to find a design tool for creating Network diagrams and wiring diagrams as well.  Currently AutoCAD has been mentioned and of course there's other tools like Visio.  Can anyone make a suggestion on which program can accomplish both of these objectives.  It would be nice if the program itself does have the necessary icons/clipart that identifies cisco products..etc.  I remember reading about a virtual design environment tool that's a part of CiscoWorks 2000 offerings.  If anyone is currently using this tool can you please provide some feedback as to the functionality of this tool or any others currently being used to accomplish this task....

TIA
Nigel