I agree with Ed, except I plan to take the new Foundation (masochism strikes
early and often).
My main rationale is that I tend to compartmentalize information. After Exam
X, the information for X is still there, but it tends to recede--takes a
longer and longer directory path to find/fetch it. By studying for and
taking the Foundation, I won't be able to do that--I'll have to keep it all
up front and available. I'm also likely to integrate the info better, too.

Do what works for YOU.

Annlee
CCDA, CCNA, MCSE