HI All,

I know that you can specify the committed information rate (CIR) on a frame
relay link, as well as BE and BC.  I have look on the Cisco web site and
can't find a sample configuration used in a live network scenario.

Maybe I don't understand the concept correctly:
CIR = Committed Information Rate:  Guaranteed bandwidth over serial frame
relay link
BC = Burst Capacity:  Committed burst size...means?
BE = Burst Excess: Excess burst size...means?

My question:  If you have a 512K serial line connected to a frame-relay
switch, what will be the best confogurations for the CIR, BC, and BE?  If I
configure the "bandwidth 64K" on the sub-interface of the serial link, how
would this effect the CIR settings?

Hope someone can help me with this one.

Thanks a lot.
Jacques Allison