Hi guys,
I bought this book couple of months back found interesting and much
encouraging. I suggest this book treated as a bible for CCIE and as well as
the acrc newbees. Its 55US$ in amazon.com

I portray the authors for having shown line by line explanations on the
cut-n-pasted text from the real telneted router screen. Cisco CCIE All-in
One Lab Study Guide by Hutnik/Saterlee Isbn: 0071351086.

BTW: I am in no way connected to any of these authors of this book in any
form nor they are known to me personally.

Cheers!
Suresh

   _______________________________
   Suresh Kumar  M.Tech(Eng.),CCNP,MCSE+I,CNE,CLP
   Deputy Manager - Systems
   Indchem Software Technologies Ltd
   37, Sterling Road
   Chennai - 600 034, India.
   Tel:+91 44 8200042/43
   Fax:+91 44 8200038
   ________________________________

                    "Hans

                    Schimek"             To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <office@schim        cc:

                    ek.net>              Subject:     Practise ? Labs,
Troubleshooting,
                    Sent by:             Explanations ...........????

                    nobody@groups

                    tudy.com

                    17-05-00

                    01:56 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Hans

                    Schimek"

does anybody know if there are some good books about labs, troubleshooting
and various topics available.
i looked at mentorlabs - but 65$ for just one lab is pretty taff !

would be great if you have any suggestions !

thanx
hans

===============================
Hans Schimek