I am setting up a lab for my company and I plan to purchase 2 Cat 5k
switches.  I know that I need an ATM switch in the middle to setup LANE,
etc. but I know nothing (yet) about ATM configs.  I need to know if the
Lightstream 1010 is the entry-level (cheapest) ATM switch in Cisco's lineup
and what I should expect to pay for such an animal as Ebay is not currently
showing any of these for sale.  Also, if there are some "gotchas" I should
be aware of in regards to the blades I need to purchase to do this, I would
be most grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Rik Guyler